University Guarantor System ~Komaba campus~

For international students looking for an apartment!
You need a guarantor to rent an apartment in Japan. University of Tokyo will be your guarantor under certain conditions.
For more information

From January 2019, you can apply for UTokyo guarantor system on Komaba campus as well.

Please come to the International Education Support Office Komaba Branch which located at Globalization Office (GO) for applying.
Here is the information for office hours and location.

Location Globalization Office   
Komaba I campus 21 KOMCEE West B1F MAP
Office hours    Monday - Friday 10:00 - 17:00

From February 22 to March 8, 21 KOMCEE West Building will be closed. If you would like to apply for the University Guarantor System during this period, please go to the Go Global Center at the Hongo Campus, or the International Education Support Office Kashiwa Branch at the Kashiwa Campus. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you.


【Hongo Campus】
International Support Group (ISG)
Go Global Center,
Faculty of Science Building 1 (East), 1F


【Kashiwa Campus】
International Education Support Office
Kashiwa Branch,
Kashiwa International Office,
Environmental Studies Building
Room 124


Back to Top